Monday, September 15, 2008

Still in family mode...

Here's a couple pics we took while all the family was in this week. My brother Donald left last night and this is the first day without my family. I'm feeling sad and needed these pics to cheer me up. I heart my family!



Me and the kiddos.


Here's a pic of me with 2 of my 3 brothers. I know it's not the most flattering pic of any of us, but any pics of us together are so rare and I just adore my brothers. The brother on the left is Donald (from California), and John is on the right (from Georgia). Not pictured is my oldest brother Tommy who wasn't there because of this weeks sadness. (See post below)

Love you big brothers!



J
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What nice pictures!!!Life is so busy its hard sometimes to remember the simple things in life!
Your kids are adorable!

I have tagged you on my blog!

Lynn Put said...

These are great shots of you and your family! I have two older brothers and wouldn't trade them for the world so I know how you feel!

My Blog List

About Me

My photo
I am totally committed to enjoying this life I've been blessed with. I'm a Mom of 3 amazing kids, and I've been married 12 years to the love of my life. Scrapbooking is how I express myself and how I fulfill that artistic calling that won't leave me alone at all hours of the day. I am a designer for a Michigan scrapbook store called Little Scrapbox and I love what I do!! I'm so lucky! Thanks for visiting my blog! Nice to meet you!