Sunday, January 20, 2008

Do you blog?

I figured I probably should start. I have no clue how this works, who sees it? What to write? But, I'm gonna do it anyway. I'm up early this Sunday, (7:30) and was all excited to grab a hot cup of coffee and surf the net in peace. No go. Josh (my youngest at 6) was up the second he heard the kitchen faucet. He's just like me when I was little. I always thought I'd miss something if I stayed in bed. So now the whole family is starting to stir, and I realize that we just might be able to make an earlier mass today. Noon mass makes the day go so fast. I'm going to my Mom's today to finish up those ladybug baby shower invites - which I am so glad to be done with. When will I learn my lesson? Next baby/wedding shower, I'm bringing the pasta salad instead!

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

Jeni, You must share with all of us bloggers a picture of your invitation. Would Love to see it.
Bonstance.

My Blog List

About Me

My photo
I am totally committed to enjoying this life I've been blessed with. I'm a Mom of 3 amazing kids, and I've been married 12 years to the love of my life. Scrapbooking is how I express myself and how I fulfill that artistic calling that won't leave me alone at all hours of the day. I am a designer for a Michigan scrapbook store called Little Scrapbox and I love what I do!! I'm so lucky! Thanks for visiting my blog! Nice to meet you!