Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Waiting for my wet nails to dry...

I already did a post here today, but I have wet nails, cheesy potatoes and ham in the oven, my house is somewhat in order, and I have 20 minutes before the kiddos get off the bus so I thought I'd jot down some random thoughts.

I'm going with Bonnie tonight to a scrapbook get together. She does them all the time with her stamping sistas. I've never had friends in this biz. That's why I was so happy to have instantly hit it off with Bonnie (who is a fabulous designer BTW!). It's so nice to have someone who shares your passion for this addictive craft. Anyways, I am totally looking forward to tonight!

I was supposed to get some ebay auctions ready today and I played hookie all day. I watched a couple episodes of Scrubs (my all time fave) and ate 2 - yep, that's 2 - chicken salad sandwiches which were absolutely delish! I fought with myself most of the day as to whether or not to get a manicure. I decided just to put a coat of clear on myself and save the $24. Plus, it's never good when your beautiful dark mocha color comes shooting off onto some fresh white cardstock. LOL!

Here's my thought to ponder for today: When it appears that someone is happier, healthier, more successful more whatever than you, look again and then count your own blessings twice.

Ta-ta!

No comments:

My Blog List

About Me

My photo
I am totally committed to enjoying this life I've been blessed with. I'm a Mom of 3 amazing kids, and I've been married 12 years to the love of my life. Scrapbooking is how I express myself and how I fulfill that artistic calling that won't leave me alone at all hours of the day. I am a designer for a Michigan scrapbook store called Little Scrapbox and I love what I do!! I'm so lucky! Thanks for visiting my blog! Nice to meet you!