Friday, January 25, 2008

You're Invited to a Pity Party!

Yep, today I'm hosting a pity party for myself. I just had a crappy week and would like a do-over!! I can't really pinpoint the trouble, just lots of poop all in a 7 day span. So pull up a chair, get out your noisemakers, put on your pity party hat and raise your glass to the guest of honor. Cheers Jeni!

And just like that, I'm over it. Tomorrow's a new day, a better day, a second chance at whatever it is you wish.

Let's talk scrappin'! I met some new friends at the little get together on Wednesday night (remember, the one Bonnie invited me to?). What a great group of ladies! Lynn (the hostess) designed some absolutely fabu cards and a cutie little Valentine treat box for us to make. This girl totally rocks the stampin' scene!! I've never stamped before - and I think they are all secretly plotting against me to get me hooked (yeah, I see you smirking over there Dawn!) Lynn sells Stampin' up! and Bonnie decided to let me borrow her catalog yesterday. My wish list is gigantic. What to buy, What to buy?? I'm waiting for my Big Bite crop-a-dile to get here. I ordered it from HSN and I can't even stand the anticipation!!

I had to leave work (Little Scrapbox, world's best scrapbook store in Michigan) early today to pick Josh up from school. Seems he has yet another stomach ache. This kid has been complaining for a few days now. I think it's time to make him a doctor appointment. So here I am, stuck at home, in my scrap room trying to be all creative and I got nothin'. I think I have scrappers block. Sure could use some inspiration - and so here I go back to look through the Stampin' up catalog...

Thought to ponder for today: The law of attraction proves that what kinds of feelings and emotions you put out into the world come right back to you and manifest into something even larger. Today, try to put out smiles and positive thinking - you never know what might come back at you!

J

3 comments:

Unknown said...

HAHAHAHA, love your post!!!You are so funny! I am smirking because you will come to the dark side!!HAHA I like your thought for the day, too! A smile is contagious!TFS

Bonnie said...

Okay, I'm sending you SMILES!!! You not only are a great scrapbooker, soon to be stamper, haha, but a great writer. Where are you coming up with these thoughts to ponder?? your pretty good at it,sistah, yeah, your a sistah too!! I hope your baby boy feels better... Smiles, Bonstance

Lynn Put said...

Jeni,
I thought I heard Bonnie say she talked you into starting a blog. I love it!
Thanks so much for coming to Stamp Camp the other night and for the sweet comments, I'm looking forward to all of us getting together again real soon!

My Blog List

About Me

My photo
I am totally committed to enjoying this life I've been blessed with. I'm a Mom of 3 amazing kids, and I've been married 12 years to the love of my life. Scrapbooking is how I express myself and how I fulfill that artistic calling that won't leave me alone at all hours of the day. I am a designer for a Michigan scrapbook store called Little Scrapbox and I love what I do!! I'm so lucky! Thanks for visiting my blog! Nice to meet you!