Saturday, January 26, 2008

See what I mean??


After my little pity party yesterday, I decided to turn my frown upside down and generate some positive energy - guess what happened?? My Big Bite (man is that a stupid name!) crop-a-dile came in the mail, AND I totally found inspiration in the Stampin' up catalog. I'm making CD covers for photo CD's January through December. I'll list them on Ebay when they are complete. Will post here too.

Thanks for all the nice comments you guys - you're so sweet.

I know this is supposed to be mainly a scrappin' blog and I haven't shown any pics lately - but just so you know, I'm a rule breaker. I got a story to tell y'know!! LOL! So for all of you who like to follow the rules, I included a pic of my latest Ebay venture. My dinosaurs layout. It did not sell and I was a little bummed cuz I think this layout is so stinkin' cute. The Karen Foster papers I hooked up at Flower Factory - stickers too - and I pazzled the title at work.

Speaking of paper, have any of you seen that new nursery line at Joann's?? So so so cute. My friend Bonnie is going to be creating with it soon, and I can't wait to see the finished masterpiece!

So today is Saturday, and I gotta figure out what to do with the kiddos. I'm wondering what kind of bribe I could offer them to get them to go to Archiver's with me. And then when they start whining and complaining I say :
Photobucket

So funny!

Thought to ponder for today: I read this over on Lisa Bearnson's blog and I think this is just one of the best things I've read in a long time ~

When life gets so hard that you can't stand, kneel.

Enough said.

Have a great day everyone!
J

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I LOVE your dino page. It is absolutely adorable!!!!!
I cant wait to see what else you have to show us!!TFS

My Blog List

About Me

My photo
I am totally committed to enjoying this life I've been blessed with. I'm a Mom of 3 amazing kids, and I've been married 12 years to the love of my life. Scrapbooking is how I express myself and how I fulfill that artistic calling that won't leave me alone at all hours of the day. I am a designer for a Michigan scrapbook store called Little Scrapbox and I love what I do!! I'm so lucky! Thanks for visiting my blog! Nice to meet you!