Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Just when you think it can't get any worse...

Yeah, so my back is almost 100% better - can I get a hallelujah??!!! Unfortunately, the Jeni law states that once you have made it through one setback, another must follow... so there I was last night at 10pm at Beaumont Emergency with Joshua. Remember his upset belly from Friday? Since Friday, it manifested itself into a nasty stomach flu virus. The ER room looked like something from a TV series. It was sooooo full of sick people hacking their guts out, vomiting in the halls, nurses and doctors running amuck. *sigh* Another day off of work. So help me God, if this virus decides to take up residence in my other kids or husband (or *gulp*, ME), I'm gonna throw a tantrum. That's right, I'm gonna lay down on the floor and scream at the top of my lungs. I'm gonna flail my arms and legs and hold my breath. Seriously people, when does the curse of sickness end??? AND FOR THE LOVE OF MARY, WILL SOMEONE PLEASE GO GET ME SOME GROCERIES!!!!

Ok, rant over. Time to conjur some positive energy. Perhaps I can find some creativity within me today to make something. I am DYING to make one of those web books that the girls at Stamp Camp made and my printer keeps telling me it wants some more black ink. I asked my printer if it had $50 I could borrow for that black ink... my printer shut itself off permanently. Pffft.

I'm going to try to post a layout later today. For some reason, it's not letting me post pics this morning. So check back later if you want to view my "Tiny Dancer" ballet layout.

I hope you all are having a better day than I am today!

Thought to Ponder: The famous quote says "Live each day as if it were your last". Does that mean that I can skip the laundry, housework, and grocery shopping and go scrap all day???

J

1 comment:

Unknown said...

HAHAHA! Sorry to hear your family is so sick! I have my fingers crossed that no one else catches it! The thought to ponder is great, You know housework wont kill you but why take that chance!!!Have a better day!hugz

My Blog List

About Me

My photo
I am totally committed to enjoying this life I've been blessed with. I'm a Mom of 3 amazing kids, and I've been married 12 years to the love of my life. Scrapbooking is how I express myself and how I fulfill that artistic calling that won't leave me alone at all hours of the day. I am a designer for a Michigan scrapbook store called Little Scrapbox and I love what I do!! I'm so lucky! Thanks for visiting my blog! Nice to meet you!