Monday, March 17, 2008

I've been tagged!

My friend Lynn tagged me and I'm supposed to come up with 7 facts about myself. I asked my kids to pick one fact each and this is what I got -

1- My daughter Kalea said, I love to play the game "Animal Crossing" on Gamecube. It's true - I used to be fully addicted until little Josh deleted my whole game. Arrrgh! I loved how you could build your house, and pay off your mortgage, and clean up the town. Weird, I know. Perhaps it's because I could never pay off my mortgage in real life!

2- My youngest, Josh, said "You buy us Ramen noodles" Hmmmm, I don't know if that counts as an INTERESTING fact, but it is a fact nonetheless.

3-My oldest, Tim said "You're a really good scrapbooker". Hey, I'll take that cuz I thought he would say "My mom's a dork" since he's 13 and super sassy.

4- I absolutely LOVE to eat at Panera. My favorite is a cup of soup (any flavor) and a half of a Chicken Ceasar sandwich. YUM!

5- I am a fanatic about grammar. Typos drive me bonkers. The funny thing is, my friend Bonnie noticed on the last Christmas kit I did, that I misspelled Santa Claus. I made 12 kits that said Santa Clause (with an e) - It's been driving me crazy ever since but there's only 1 kit left to sell. *sigh*

6- In the summer, I do not wear shorts. Every day you will see me in a white tank top, capris, and flip flops. (I probably own 20 white tank tops from Old Navy - they are the best!)

7- I drive a big Ram truck that is bad to the bone. I like it because it's boyish - I have always loved and owned manly type autos but deep down I'm a real girly girl.

There you have it. I'm supposed to tag 7 others, but I don't know anyone on these blogs yet and the 3 people I know have already been tagged so boo hoo for me.

Thanks for reading!
J

1 comment:

Lynn Put said...

Jeni,
We have some things in common, I love to eat at Panera's and my favorite is a cup of soup with the Farmhouse Panini sandwich (now I have my daughter hooked), I never were shorts in the summer and I have one of those sassy 13 year old boys too, wow!

Its so cool that you asked your kids to give you some random facts, I should have done that except I would have been afraid of the answers my kids would have given.
Thanks for playing :)

My Blog List

About Me

My photo
I am totally committed to enjoying this life I've been blessed with. I'm a Mom of 3 amazing kids, and I've been married 12 years to the love of my life. Scrapbooking is how I express myself and how I fulfill that artistic calling that won't leave me alone at all hours of the day. I am a designer for a Michigan scrapbook store called Little Scrapbox and I love what I do!! I'm so lucky! Thanks for visiting my blog! Nice to meet you!