Saturday, March 15, 2008

Long day ahead for me...

Today I work at the store from 9:30 am to 4pm and right from there I have to go to Holy Family School where Little Scrapbox has set up a mobile store. We were there until 10:30 last night setting up but it looks really cool. I'm kinda hoping it's slow at work today so I can get some designing done - it's been awhile since I could really just sit and finish a project. But, not being able to design means that we are busy which is really good in this stinky economy. Seriously friends, if you are devoted Joann and Michael's shoppers, please try to remember that with each sale you give them, we get one step closer to having to close our doors. Support your LSS!! Pretty soon, your only choice for shopping WILL be Joann and Michaels because I've already seen 4 LSS's close in the past 6 months locally. Ok, I'll get off of my soapbox now -

This layout I did as a designer kit for the store. It sold out twice which made me feel like a proud mama (cause all my layouts are like my little children - snort!) Anyways, I lifted the little poem from my good friend Deb in The Paper Hen House (see my favorite links at left). Have a great day everyone!

J

Photobucket

No comments:

My Blog List

About Me

My photo
I am totally committed to enjoying this life I've been blessed with. I'm a Mom of 3 amazing kids, and I've been married 12 years to the love of my life. Scrapbooking is how I express myself and how I fulfill that artistic calling that won't leave me alone at all hours of the day. I am a designer for a Michigan scrapbook store called Little Scrapbox and I love what I do!! I'm so lucky! Thanks for visiting my blog! Nice to meet you!