Wednesday, March 5, 2008

I am back from Scraptopia!

I've been MIA for awhile because I was away at that wonderful scrapbook retreat called Creme of the Crop. If you've never done a weekend getaway or even if you have a favorite place you insist on going to, you MUST try this one. Seriously - it's my favorite place ever. 5 out of 5 stars for sure! The owner's name is Connie and she is an absolute delight - her cooking is out of this world, and her house is stunning. Here's her website: www.cremeofthecropretreat.com I'm making it my mission to be her personal spokesperson. This lady deserves mega business. AND I managed to complete an entire album of my trip to Hawaii. I plan on sharing some of those layouts this week.

Ok, back to scrapping news. I thought I'd post another paper bag album that I did. It is done in a pirate theme. I sold this book on ebay. Most of the pages are interactive like the treasure chest flips open to reveal room for 3 photos, the vest was made of velvet paper and opens to reveal a photo mat etc... TFL!!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

Unknown said...

OMG That is adorable!!!!I absolutely LOVE it! Whoever won this ebay is one lucky person!!!!TFS

My Blog List

About Me

My photo
I am totally committed to enjoying this life I've been blessed with. I'm a Mom of 3 amazing kids, and I've been married 12 years to the love of my life. Scrapbooking is how I express myself and how I fulfill that artistic calling that won't leave me alone at all hours of the day. I am a designer for a Michigan scrapbook store called Little Scrapbox and I love what I do!! I'm so lucky! Thanks for visiting my blog! Nice to meet you!