Monday, March 10, 2008

Where oh where is spring??

I don't know about you but I'm dying a slow wintery death over here. Winter blahs have set in and I'm soooo looking forward to that smell of spring in the air. You know - that day when you open your windows for the first time and the sweet smells of spring fill your house giving you renewed inspiration and creativity? Ahhh yes, it shouldn't be long now. I'm stuck at home today with a sick kiddo so I decided to finally unpack my bags from my scrap weekend 2 weeks ago. Maybe I'll find some creativity lurking in those bags and whip up a layout today. Maybe.

Here's today's layout - Chicks rule! This was a super fast seller at the store and probably one of my all time faves. Enjoy and TFL!
Photobucket

No comments:

My Blog List

About Me

My photo
I am totally committed to enjoying this life I've been blessed with. I'm a Mom of 3 amazing kids, and I've been married 12 years to the love of my life. Scrapbooking is how I express myself and how I fulfill that artistic calling that won't leave me alone at all hours of the day. I am a designer for a Michigan scrapbook store called Little Scrapbox and I love what I do!! I'm so lucky! Thanks for visiting my blog! Nice to meet you!