Monday, March 10, 2008

One last post and I'll leave you all alone!

This is such a scrapbook layout photo! I have 5 or 6 of my two sons building a snowman together last week. Why is this photo so special you may wonder? Because, seriously, it's the only 20 straight minutes they ever spent together without rolling around on the ground fighting. These 2 fight CONSTANTLY. So, I thought this photo made my top 10 for this year. I'm so scrappin' this moment before the next fight breaks out! Thanks for letting me show off my family (that I love so much!) Tomorrow I'll post a pic of my beautiful daughter. THEN I'll leave you alone!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Lynn Put said...

Jeni,
This is such a cute shot and you are so right, my oldest two fight all the time and its rare when they can just take a break and get along.

My Blog List

About Me

My photo
I am totally committed to enjoying this life I've been blessed with. I'm a Mom of 3 amazing kids, and I've been married 12 years to the love of my life. Scrapbooking is how I express myself and how I fulfill that artistic calling that won't leave me alone at all hours of the day. I am a designer for a Michigan scrapbook store called Little Scrapbox and I love what I do!! I'm so lucky! Thanks for visiting my blog! Nice to meet you!