Tuesday, March 25, 2008

One of my better designs...

Here is a Princess paper bag album I did some time ago. I was very proud of this book and it sold for $150!! Every time I've tried to recreate it, it did not turn out as perfect. I even used a lot of old school stickers in it as kind of a self challenge. TFL!

This dress is all hand torn using mulberry paper layered over white cardstock. The hanger is made from a hair pin and the whole cover is sealed under clear acetate that I sewed on.
Photobucket

The right side is a foam stamp that I embossed -
Photobucket

I love the way the mirror turned out - this is an accucut die from the store I used to work at - the castle on the right is all hand pieced and I used stamps to do the words. (See! I AM a stamper!)
Photobucket

Old school stickers as promised!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love it!!!!I cant wait til our trip, I need some me time!!!TFS

Lynn Put said...

Jeni,
OMG, my mouth is still hanging open, this is beautiful!
Your creations are so full of wonderful little details and sweet touches, everything you do is so lovely!

My Blog List

About Me

My photo
I am totally committed to enjoying this life I've been blessed with. I'm a Mom of 3 amazing kids, and I've been married 12 years to the love of my life. Scrapbooking is how I express myself and how I fulfill that artistic calling that won't leave me alone at all hours of the day. I am a designer for a Michigan scrapbook store called Little Scrapbox and I love what I do!! I'm so lucky! Thanks for visiting my blog! Nice to meet you!