Thursday, February 28, 2008

Do I Love Today OR WHAT???!!!

Photobucket

I'm on top of the world today. Let's just recap the day - 9am - My brand new furniture arrives. It looks so awesome! New dinette set, new couches, a really sweet giant ottoman, and a side chair that is to die for. The other day Tony was off work for a snow day ( I know, right?) and he surprised me by painting one wall in the living room to match the furniture ( a pale robins egg blue) and put up wood blinds on our giant picture window - then he added some new valances that he picked out and let me just say WOW!!! This guy is the farthest thing from an interior decorator BELIEVE ME - so when he crosses over to my side for a bit, he earns major brownie points! Ok, I got sidetracked - back to the best day ever...
So, I'm off work today, and I spend the entire day cleaning up the house and rearranging my new furniture (cuz hellllooooo, there's no kids here so I can do whatever I want!) At noon, I realize that (dread) I have to go to the bank and being a sucker for self reward for doing hated things, I decide to treat myself to lunch at Chipotle - I bring lunch home and spend an hour surfing the net and relaxing. Then I mosey into my scrapbook room and finish packing for my super fantabulous weekend away at the scrapbook retreat!! Now I have officially started to count down the hours until morning when my friends arrive and we start our journey to all the stores over on the west side. Yeeee Haw! I'm so stinkin' excited I could just jump up and down!

Thanks for letting me brag a little.

On to scrapbooking - since I'll be spending the weekend with some great friends, I decided to post a paper bag album that I did for my best friend, Frances. Obviously, this is BEFORE I added the photos. TFL!!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Like I said before I AM SO JEALOUS!!!!Hope you and bonnie have a great time! Your paper bag book is AWESOME!!!!I love it!!TFS

Bonnie Weiss said...

hhYour friend is so very lucky to have a friend like you, who would make something so special for her. I bet she'll cry!

Unknown said...

WOOHOO where are you????
Did you fall off the earth?
I miss reading whats happening in your life!chat with ya soon I hope

My Blog List

About Me

My photo
I am totally committed to enjoying this life I've been blessed with. I'm a Mom of 3 amazing kids, and I've been married 12 years to the love of my life. Scrapbooking is how I express myself and how I fulfill that artistic calling that won't leave me alone at all hours of the day. I am a designer for a Michigan scrapbook store called Little Scrapbox and I love what I do!! I'm so lucky! Thanks for visiting my blog! Nice to meet you!