Friday, February 1, 2008

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!!!


As promised, here is my Tiny Dancer Ballet Layout. I sold this on Ebay last January. It's one of my favorites. The picture isn't all that great but here's the scoop - I used patterned papers by Daisy D's, Bling cardstock and regular cardstock by Bazzill, chipboard by Lil Davis, Rub ons by American Crafts, and embellies by Jolee's. The flowers were from Michaels. I just bought a huge branch of them and pulled the flowers off - it's way cheaper that way.

We're expecting 7 inches of snow today. Practically the whole state's schools are closed except for Utica school district. They NEVER cancel school. So now I'm wondering when school lets out this afternoon at 4pm, what kind of mess are these buses going to have to travel in? I'll be at the school today anyway because TODAY IS MY BABY GIRL'S BIRTHDAY!! Kalea is 10 today. We made loads of Rice Krispie treats last night for her birthday treat for her classmates. I guess I should be glad that they still have school, otherwise, those treats would be sitting on my butt in about 2 days. And believe me, I can put a whole pan back all by myself!!

Ok, off I go to brave the roads on my way to work... bah, who am I kidding? I'm making Tony drive me today! (yep, I'm a snow driving wuss... who knew??!!)

Today's thought to ponder: "Find time to do what you love." I'm so lucky that I get to do what I love every day and get paid to do it. I am truly blessed.

Be safe today!
J

1 comment:

Lynn Put said...

Jeni,
These pages are beautiful, I love the flowers and designer paper you used!

My Blog List

About Me

My photo
I am totally committed to enjoying this life I've been blessed with. I'm a Mom of 3 amazing kids, and I've been married 12 years to the love of my life. Scrapbooking is how I express myself and how I fulfill that artistic calling that won't leave me alone at all hours of the day. I am a designer for a Michigan scrapbook store called Little Scrapbox and I love what I do!! I'm so lucky! Thanks for visiting my blog! Nice to meet you!