Friday, February 8, 2008

Enchanted Princess and Motorcycle Mania!

I know, you're like "WHAT??!!" - today I took Kalea and her girlfriend to see "Enchanted" at the theater - very cute. Especially all the Patrick Dempsey scenes. He is such a hottie. It doesn't help that it's a "fairytale and why doesn't my husband do that" kinda movie. *Swoon*

Tomorrow after work, we are going to the Motorcycle Motorcross thingy at The Palace. Josh will totally dig that. I think I might like it to. What's not to love about motorcycles zooming around a dirty track and flipping in the air with super loud sound effects? *wink* - It should be a blast!

I just got done preparing 25 make-n-takes for tomorrow's croppers. Super tired tonight and gotta work early in the morning so nothing too profound for my thought to ponder. I think I'll keep it light and silly.

Thought to Ponder: Do what you love and the money will follow.

Hmmmmm, this is interesting because as you all know, I really do love my job - I scrapbook for money - um, hello? Who wouldn't love that job? So I gotta say that yes, the money is following me - little tiny bits of money, but money nonetheless. So today I'm at work and I get that sense that something is following me (I'm all alone at work so it's kind of a creepy feeling). Then it occurs to me, OMG!! it's probably the money everyone talks about when you do what you love. So excited, I turn around with a big smile on my face to greet said money and immediately a frown washes over my once bright smile. It's not a lump of money - it's a lump of a customer that wants 15 cuts done on the Pazzle machine. *sigh* I hate that machine.

So today friends, do what you love! You never know, a little chunk of change might end up on your doorstep.... or a chunky customer might be there cuz I sent her to your house! LOL!

J

No comments:

My Blog List

About Me

My photo
I am totally committed to enjoying this life I've been blessed with. I'm a Mom of 3 amazing kids, and I've been married 12 years to the love of my life. Scrapbooking is how I express myself and how I fulfill that artistic calling that won't leave me alone at all hours of the day. I am a designer for a Michigan scrapbook store called Little Scrapbox and I love what I do!! I'm so lucky! Thanks for visiting my blog! Nice to meet you!