Monday, February 25, 2008

The countdown has begun!!

I am going away scrapbooking this weekend and I am sooooo counting down the days. I have not spent a weekend kid free in I don't know how long. I love those guys, but mama needs a break! I plan on working on my Hawaii album which is 2 years overdue. I'm having trouble limiting my supplies that I want to bring. I want to take it all!!!

In honor of everyone being all cooped up with cabin fever, I decided to show you guys this layout I did. I hand pieced the cabin ,the canoe, the trees and of course, the bears. Hope you all are having a great Monday!

J

Photobucket

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love your layout! Very very cute!I am SOOOOOO jealous of you being able to go away for a scrap weekend! I have been trying to get the girls to go forever!Have fun! And I cant wait to see what you get done!

Paula said...

I love your layouts!
I made a torn bear with the pattern I got off ebay
But it ended up looking like a cat LOL
Thanks for showing your scrapbook pages.

I am not very good yet but
I have a few scrapbook pages and cards on my blog.
I started my blog in Jan08
So my family & freind could see.

http://paula-downonthefarm.blogspot.com/

My Blog List

About Me

My photo
I am totally committed to enjoying this life I've been blessed with. I'm a Mom of 3 amazing kids, and I've been married 12 years to the love of my life. Scrapbooking is how I express myself and how I fulfill that artistic calling that won't leave me alone at all hours of the day. I am a designer for a Michigan scrapbook store called Little Scrapbox and I love what I do!! I'm so lucky! Thanks for visiting my blog! Nice to meet you!