Sunday, February 24, 2008

Calling all Scrapbookers!

Hey guys, I just noticed as I am hopping from blog to blog that I am surfing in stamp land - which I love - but I'd love to find a bunch of scrapbooking bloggers. If any of you know any could you send me a link? Thanks!

We've been gone for the weekend. We went up north to Grayling to take the kids snowmobiling. We had an absolute blast, despite my wonderful head cold that seems to still be lingering around. The kids all go back to school tomorrow and I go back to work. Man, I haven't worked in ages it seems.

Happy Sunday all! I'm off to my niece's baby shower in an hour.

No thought to ponder today cuz I'm running late!

Here's a layout I did that features that country song by Rodney Atkins "I've been watching you" It's all about a little boy and how he wants to be just like his Daddy when he grows up. I did this layout for Ebay but it didn't sell and it fits my son, Joshua and my husband, Tony perfectly so I will use it in my own books.

Thanks for looking!

Photobucket

No comments:

My Blog List

About Me

My photo
I am totally committed to enjoying this life I've been blessed with. I'm a Mom of 3 amazing kids, and I've been married 12 years to the love of my life. Scrapbooking is how I express myself and how I fulfill that artistic calling that won't leave me alone at all hours of the day. I am a designer for a Michigan scrapbook store called Little Scrapbox and I love what I do!! I'm so lucky! Thanks for visiting my blog! Nice to meet you!