Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Can you see me?

I have hijacked Kalea's laptop to check in and let you all know that my computer has crashed - it will be about 3 weeks before I'm up and running again. I will try to post regularly via said laptop, but I can't do any photos. :(

Bare with me!

Here's your thought to ponder today: Eat your vegetables.

Seriously, I think I'm catching that stinky cold going around and I bet it's because the only green vegetable I've put in my body lately is that delicious guacamole from Chipotle!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

YUCK! veggies? well alittle tip and my kids love this---V8 V Fusion! Its like veggie juice but tastes like sweet fruit juice!Give it a try! Enjoy!
Sorry to hear about your computer......I think I would die!!!lol

My Blog List

About Me

My photo
I am totally committed to enjoying this life I've been blessed with. I'm a Mom of 3 amazing kids, and I've been married 12 years to the love of my life. Scrapbooking is how I express myself and how I fulfill that artistic calling that won't leave me alone at all hours of the day. I am a designer for a Michigan scrapbook store called Little Scrapbox and I love what I do!! I'm so lucky! Thanks for visiting my blog! Nice to meet you!