Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Hurry Up Spring!!!!




I chose to show you this layout because I am hoping it will bring Spring a little sooner than expected. I'm tired of this Michigan weather!! This layout was fun because when you untie it, the right and left side open like doors to reveal the other layout inside (the top picture). This isn't a practical layout for putting into an album, but would be great for displaying on a coffee table!

I just got in from work and the roads are terrible! I'm sending out some "be safe" vibes for my friend, Bonnie who is stuck at work right now and my hubby who is driving home from Canton (gasp!). Be safe!

Here is my thought to ponder for today: When you empty the dryer and fold clothes, WHERE DO those missing socks actually go?? ;)

Off to cook dinner... tonight is Chicken Kiev, Couscous, and corn. YUM!

4 comments:

Bonnie said...

Love the layout, and dinner sounds good too!!!

Unknown said...

Adorable!!!!!very very cute!TFS

Lauren (mytime) said...

OMG! I believe I saw some of your work on SCS before! I just noticed you link me-WOW! Thanks.
Your work is BEYOND amazing!!!
You need to make your critter's adhesive and SELL them. I think they are the CUTEST things in the world, and remind me of my dog-Daisy :D
Truly amazing.

Lynn Put said...

Jeni,
This layout is adorable, I love all the little bears mixed in with the flowers - so sweet!

My Blog List

About Me

My photo
I am totally committed to enjoying this life I've been blessed with. I'm a Mom of 3 amazing kids, and I've been married 12 years to the love of my life. Scrapbooking is how I express myself and how I fulfill that artistic calling that won't leave me alone at all hours of the day. I am a designer for a Michigan scrapbook store called Little Scrapbox and I love what I do!! I'm so lucky! Thanks for visiting my blog! Nice to meet you!