Friday, August 8, 2008

Altered haunted house


I know it's a bit early for Halloween, but I'm digging in the vaults for stuff to show you until I can get my lazy butt to start photographing the current stuff.
This is a house by Doodlebug which comes in the package totally flat and stark white. You have to "build" it. I used all papers and cutie fuzzy spiders by K & Company, gems and buttons by Doodlebug, and the fence was cut from a patterned paper also by K & Company.

Psst... wanna hear a funny secret about the smoke coming out of the chimney?? Bonnie and I couldn't find any cotton or gauze in the store to make smoke, so we took apart a tampon! So funny!!! Shhhhh, don't tell - we love it when people look at the house and comment on the clever smoke coming from the chimney! LOL!!!

J
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

1 comment:

Scrapbox Studios said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

My Blog List

About Me

My photo
I am totally committed to enjoying this life I've been blessed with. I'm a Mom of 3 amazing kids, and I've been married 12 years to the love of my life. Scrapbooking is how I express myself and how I fulfill that artistic calling that won't leave me alone at all hours of the day. I am a designer for a Michigan scrapbook store called Little Scrapbox and I love what I do!! I'm so lucky! Thanks for visiting my blog! Nice to meet you!