Thursday, August 14, 2008

Divas in Training

Here's a quick layout I whipped up this morning. I had these pics of my daughter and my niece after they did their own makeup from 2003. I also found a pic of them donning some high heels from 2001 that I thought complimented the whole idea of Divahood. Don't be afraid to combine pics from different events on layouts!

Photobucket

Supplies: Cardstock (Bazzill), Patterned paper - polka dot (EK Success), Floral and brown floral (Chatterbox),Glitter paper (Doodlebug), Flowers (Prima), Brads (Creative Imaginations), Makeup and suitcase embellies (Paper Bliss), Two girls embellie (Meri Meri), Letters (American Crafts Thickers)
J
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

1 comment:

Lynn Put said...

This is darling!!! I love the color combo and the Diva stickers/details, but most of all I love the adorable pictures!

My Blog List

About Me

My photo
I am totally committed to enjoying this life I've been blessed with. I'm a Mom of 3 amazing kids, and I've been married 12 years to the love of my life. Scrapbooking is how I express myself and how I fulfill that artistic calling that won't leave me alone at all hours of the day. I am a designer for a Michigan scrapbook store called Little Scrapbox and I love what I do!! I'm so lucky! Thanks for visiting my blog! Nice to meet you!