Monday, August 18, 2008

Off on vacation!!

Hi everyone! I am off on vacation and will have some fabulous layouts to show you when I return. Unfortunately, I'm not very savvy at setting up posts to be scheduled.

We are headed to a lake on the west side of Michigan where we will jetski and chill on the beach with the kiddos. Wednesday we will see Michigan's Adventure but that's about all the excitement. We may even check out my old stompin' grounds from when I was a teenager (I grew up in the Grand Rapids area). There will be NO internet access (uh-oh) so I can't check in. I will return on Monday August 25th!

Have a great week!!!

J
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments:

My Blog List

About Me

My photo
I am totally committed to enjoying this life I've been blessed with. I'm a Mom of 3 amazing kids, and I've been married 12 years to the love of my life. Scrapbooking is how I express myself and how I fulfill that artistic calling that won't leave me alone at all hours of the day. I am a designer for a Michigan scrapbook store called Little Scrapbox and I love what I do!! I'm so lucky! Thanks for visiting my blog! Nice to meet you!