Wednesday, August 27, 2008

My wish for you is... JOY.


Supplies: Cardstock (Bazzill), Patterned Paper (Scenic Route), Red letters (Chatterbox), JOY letters & brown ribbon (Making Memories), Flowers (Prima), Gems (Doodlebug)


I keep creating two page layouts and I forget that all albums need an opening and closing one pager. Here's a layout I did of my daughter showcasing my most favorite photo of her ever taken. She was around 3 and her little face just speaks volumes in this picture.
J
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

2 comments:

Preppy Mommy said...

love it...hoping to come in for a crop soon!!

Lynn Put said...

This is gorgeous!!!
The warm colors, title and of course the picture of your sweet daughter are all so beautiful!

My Blog List

About Me

My photo
I am totally committed to enjoying this life I've been blessed with. I'm a Mom of 3 amazing kids, and I've been married 12 years to the love of my life. Scrapbooking is how I express myself and how I fulfill that artistic calling that won't leave me alone at all hours of the day. I am a designer for a Michigan scrapbook store called Little Scrapbox and I love what I do!! I'm so lucky! Thanks for visiting my blog! Nice to meet you!