Saturday, August 30, 2008

Riding the Waves!!


And, here's pics of our jetski that we purchased this summer. We were out at Harsen's Island (loved it!) and I snapped some good ones of Tony and the kids. (Of course, why would anyone grab the camera and snap pics of ME?) This layout features that favorite color scheme of mine. I can't stay away from the combo of bright blue, lime green, and yellow. LOVE it.

Supplies: Cardstock (Bazzill), Patterned Paper (Around the Block), Titles & Splash die cut (Pazzle cuts), Ribbon (American Crafts), Jet skis, wet suit (Jolee's), Word stickers (Karen Foster)

J
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments:

My Blog List

About Me

My photo
I am totally committed to enjoying this life I've been blessed with. I'm a Mom of 3 amazing kids, and I've been married 12 years to the love of my life. Scrapbooking is how I express myself and how I fulfill that artistic calling that won't leave me alone at all hours of the day. I am a designer for a Michigan scrapbook store called Little Scrapbox and I love what I do!! I'm so lucky! Thanks for visiting my blog! Nice to meet you!