Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Back, and fully rested!


We had a wonderful week of rest and relaxation at my Dad's place in Gowen, Michigan. Here's a pic of the kids amongst the many many tall pines we adventured through on the golf cart.

Spending a whole week with my kids made me realize how cool they are. I mean, I always knew they were but I really got a good glimpse at them and the way they interact with each other, others, animals etc... A whole week without TV, video games and internet can force you to spend A LOT of time together and makes you get real creative with all that spare time. I realized that all the stressing I do over their manners, their feelings, their personalities was for nothing. They impressed everyone they hadn't seen in so long and I was complimented over and over again on what a good job I did raising them. How proud I am!! They really are awesome and I wouldn't trade them for the world. BUT... that doesn't mean I'm not excited to send them off to school next week! LOL!!! Stay at home Moms, can I get an AMEN!!!??
I will be posting a new layout for the next four days so check back tomorrow!!

J
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments:

My Blog List

About Me

My photo
I am totally committed to enjoying this life I've been blessed with. I'm a Mom of 3 amazing kids, and I've been married 12 years to the love of my life. Scrapbooking is how I express myself and how I fulfill that artistic calling that won't leave me alone at all hours of the day. I am a designer for a Michigan scrapbook store called Little Scrapbox and I love what I do!! I'm so lucky! Thanks for visiting my blog! Nice to meet you!