Tuesday, August 12, 2008

I can't drive 25!!!!!

So, I recently traded in one of my Ram trucks for a Dodge Charger to save on gas (yeah, right) and I wasn't prepared for how much I would love it. It's so sporty and cool. A week after I had it, I got a stinkin' ticket and took it to court because I had a perfect record. What else does a scrapbooker do with all that leftover parafernalia? She puts it on a layout! I totally love this layout. I have to put in the pic of my Charger on the right side, but it needs a car wash first. Hopefully, I'll do that today. By the way, the little pieces of paper on the layout are just there to cover my drivers license number and address in case any of you are stalkers!! LOL!!!

The journaling reads: After being a truck girl for so long, I traded in my Dodge Ram for something cooler and more sporty ~ A Dodge Charger. The first week, I knew it was the car for me. Unfortunately after one week of ownership, I was caught speeding and received my first ticket in 20+ years! Hey, life IS a highway, just don't go too fast!!

Photobucket
Supplies: Cardstock (Bazzill), Patterned paper (All My Memories), Title (Pazzle cut), Flowers (Prima), Rhinestones (Doodlebug), Sparkly trim (on a spool from Joanns), Brad on the very left side flower (unknown but they were expensive - I know that!)

J
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I have a lead foot, too! I completely understand!
Come check out my blog , theres an award awaiting you!

My Blog List

About Me

My photo
I am totally committed to enjoying this life I've been blessed with. I'm a Mom of 3 amazing kids, and I've been married 12 years to the love of my life. Scrapbooking is how I express myself and how I fulfill that artistic calling that won't leave me alone at all hours of the day. I am a designer for a Michigan scrapbook store called Little Scrapbox and I love what I do!! I'm so lucky! Thanks for visiting my blog! Nice to meet you!