Sunday, October 26, 2008

He's got spirit!!


Supplies: Cardstock (Bazzill, Prism) Letter Stickers (Thickers by American Crafts), Chieftain mascot (downloaded from internet), silver dots (punched from glitter paper by Die Cuts with A View)

I was so excited when my oldest told me he wanted to go to the Utica Homecoming game. Even more so when I saw him all dressed in school spirit. Utica will be his very own high school next year when he becomes a sophomore (GASP!) and I am hoping with all my heart that he gets more involved with school functions. Tim has done a total turn around this year with his grades, his appearance, and his attitude. I'm so proud of him. I had to beg for these photos for this layout and it was worth it! Man, I love this kid!

J
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments:

My Blog List

About Me

My photo
I am totally committed to enjoying this life I've been blessed with. I'm a Mom of 3 amazing kids, and I've been married 12 years to the love of my life. Scrapbooking is how I express myself and how I fulfill that artistic calling that won't leave me alone at all hours of the day. I am a designer for a Michigan scrapbook store called Little Scrapbox and I love what I do!! I'm so lucky! Thanks for visiting my blog! Nice to meet you!