Sunday, October 19, 2008

Under the sea ~


So I started feeling really bad about not posting anything scrapbook related so when I did my last post and loaded my pics in, I noticed that I did have a layout on my camera that I didn't share yet. This was a designer layout I did for the store last week. I'm very pleased with the outcome and wish I had some kind of photo to go on this layout so I could make one for myself. I may just go put on my coconut bra and shimmery fins and take some self portraits!! Snort! Make sure you click on the photo to enlarge it - you gotta check out some of the detail!! Thanks so much for looking!

P.S. I hope you're not too scared here on my blog with my spooky new colors!!
J
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

1 comment:

ChrissyM said...

I came across your blog through Dawn. I love this layout. All of the detail is amazing. Awesome job!

My Blog List

About Me

My photo
I am totally committed to enjoying this life I've been blessed with. I'm a Mom of 3 amazing kids, and I've been married 12 years to the love of my life. Scrapbooking is how I express myself and how I fulfill that artistic calling that won't leave me alone at all hours of the day. I am a designer for a Michigan scrapbook store called Little Scrapbox and I love what I do!! I'm so lucky! Thanks for visiting my blog! Nice to meet you!