Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Josh Barg - Superstar!


Here's a layout I did recently to showcase all those awesome photos I took from Josh's first season playing Flag Football. I love how the photos turned out. Each one reminds me of just how sporty this kid is. I started wondering why I have so many opportunities to create great sport layouts of this kid, but absolutely none from my other two. Then, it dawned on me. I have 3 entirely unique little humans here in my home. This wonderful opportunity to dabble in each of their very different worlds. I mean, think about it... if they were all alike and I was shuffeling them all from one sport to the next would it be as interesting?

I consider myself very eclectic in my tastes of all things. I love all kinds of music from country to heavy metal, to top 40 - I love a huge variety of goodness on my plate at dinner - I like to try my hand at all artsy mediums - I like for the rooms in my home to be 100% different from the next. I like LOTS of things - I guess in a word - variety. So it is no surprise to me that God blessed me with a variety of little personalities - he knows me best after all. As a scrapbooker, this makes me equally as happy because I can purchase supplies from every theme!! Lucky me!



J

No comments:

My Blog List

About Me

My photo
I am totally committed to enjoying this life I've been blessed with. I'm a Mom of 3 amazing kids, and I've been married 12 years to the love of my life. Scrapbooking is how I express myself and how I fulfill that artistic calling that won't leave me alone at all hours of the day. I am a designer for a Michigan scrapbook store called Little Scrapbox and I love what I do!! I'm so lucky! Thanks for visiting my blog! Nice to meet you!