Friday, July 11, 2008

20 minute layout!

Photobucket

I've always wanted to do a layout that was all cardstock but as you can see, somehow patterns make it in there every time. This layout seriously only took 20-30 minutes once I added all the doodling around the edges. I love the colors in this layout - probably my favorite combo ever - maybe I'll repaint my scrapbook room like this layout. I love the punch of pomegranate that the flowers give - they were a last minute add on - I wasn't planning on them being there.

I was inspired by this layout in Simple Scrapbooks magazine (July/Aug 08 page 36 by Elisha Snow)

Photobucket
I love this layout! The photography is outstanding. Love the simple orange stripes in the middle of all that white.

OK, so TGIF!!! Who has big plans for the weekend? Not me (never me) - Tonight I'm meeting my friend Bonnie up at Archivers to crop (and my SIL) - tomorrow I'm working at the store all day and Sunday is my little nephews first birthday party - Happy Birthday Jakers!





If any of you watch "So You Think You Can Dance" just know that I am crying today because my Thayne was kicked off. Loved him - he just stunk of personality. I love people like that. You know the ones - the ones with the contagious laugh, the best stories, the constant smile on their face. When I grow up, I want to be one of those people. Visibly happy to the core. Maybe for today I'll practice being one of those people - can you see me smiling ear to ear right now?

Have a great Friday everyone!
J
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

1 comment:

Unknown said...

very nice layout!!Love your page!
HEY I WANNA COME AND SCRAP!!LOL

My Blog List

About Me

My photo
I am totally committed to enjoying this life I've been blessed with. I'm a Mom of 3 amazing kids, and I've been married 12 years to the love of my life. Scrapbooking is how I express myself and how I fulfill that artistic calling that won't leave me alone at all hours of the day. I am a designer for a Michigan scrapbook store called Little Scrapbox and I love what I do!! I'm so lucky! Thanks for visiting my blog! Nice to meet you!