Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Happy "Everything's Broken" Tuesday!

Well, that's what I'm calling today. I will be spending the day running from repair shop to repair shop - yesterday I heard a hissing sound coming from the laundry room and when I walked in, I was sprayed head to toe with water coming out of the washing machine. I was smart enough to fix that but then my dryer stopped drying. I have to go find a part today for it. Shortly after that, I pulled out my Oreck hand held vaccum (you know the ones that will pick up a bowling ball? :p) and it shorted out - stopped working. So I'm wondering what went down yesterday where all of my major purchases decided to go on strike!!?? I refused to go in my scrapbook room and play for fear that I had a cursed hand!!

On a brighter note, I did finally accomplish a personal goal of mine and that was to read a classic novel one day. Yesterday I read Swiss Family Robinson to the kids. We got 1/4 of the way through and they went off to play so I finished it myself. Hard to believe that was written in the early 1800's!

Here's today's layout - not one of my favorite designs, but the photos and plaid paper are some of my favorites!
Photobucket
Supplies: Cardstock (Bazzill), Patterned paper (Chatterbox), Lace and Brown ribbon (Making Memories), Flowers (Prima and Bazzill), Rhinestones and Magenta strips (Doodlebug), Chipboard letters (All My Memories), Letter stickers (EK Success)

Thanks for stopping by! Time to run damage control! Wish me luck!
J
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love your page!!You are the QUEEN of scrapbooking! You ROCK girl and I am not just saying that cause I like you!LOL

Lynn Put said...

This is a fabulous layout! I love the papers and the white chip board title!
Your daughter is so pretty!

I hope you can get everything fixed that needed to be fixed!

My Blog List

About Me

My photo
I am totally committed to enjoying this life I've been blessed with. I'm a Mom of 3 amazing kids, and I've been married 12 years to the love of my life. Scrapbooking is how I express myself and how I fulfill that artistic calling that won't leave me alone at all hours of the day. I am a designer for a Michigan scrapbook store called Little Scrapbox and I love what I do!! I'm so lucky! Thanks for visiting my blog! Nice to meet you!