Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Jon Bon Jovi... CALL ME!



So my girlfriend scored very last minute FREE tickets to Bon Jovi last night - my class was cancelled - uh yeah, COUNT ME IN!! Can I just take a moment to rant about how freakin' hot Jon is? I had kinda crappy seats but just knowing that was him jumping around down there on the stage...*swoon* So needless to say, I rocked out, drifted back to the 80's a couple times, and saw way more women my age than I cared to last night. Seriously... this would be the ultimate pick up joint for guys - a Bon Jovi concert. Thumbs up on the concert, and if you guys run into Jon, tell him to call me!

Here's a layout that I did last week when I was just putzing around. Please click on the picture to enlarge so you can see all the detail.

On today's agenda: grocery shopping of course. It's been on my agenda for 30+ days. I've just always got an excuse for not going. Today I'm gonna suck it up and just get it done.

Thought to ponder for today: Stay away from tanning beds!!! SERIOUSLY... if I had a dime for every 40 something leather face I saw at the concert last night, I'd have a nice chunk of change. Ladies - it is NOT attractive!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Now who hates who? I had awesome tickets and couldnt find anyone to go with me!!! Glad you had fun!
If Jon hasnt called you its cause hes busy chatting with me!!LOL

Preppy Mommy said...

I am so going to scraplift this layout...!!! Love it!

My Blog List

About Me

My photo
I am totally committed to enjoying this life I've been blessed with. I'm a Mom of 3 amazing kids, and I've been married 12 years to the love of my life. Scrapbooking is how I express myself and how I fulfill that artistic calling that won't leave me alone at all hours of the day. I am a designer for a Michigan scrapbook store called Little Scrapbox and I love what I do!! I'm so lucky! Thanks for visiting my blog! Nice to meet you!