Saturday, July 12, 2008

The slowest scrapper in the west...

Yeah, so I went to Archivers last night for 6 hours of scrapping and I only completed 3 (2 page) layouts!!! Photobucket I know, right???!!

I'll be posting those pics later because I have to leave for work in 15 minutes and I'm trying to get a whole cup of coffee down me before I leave.

While you wait, here's a little something from last year. This was a big seller at the store. I love the title.
Photobucket

Nothing to ponder today either (now I have to leave in 7 minutes!) so take today and spread some sunshine!


J
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments:

My Blog List

About Me

My photo
I am totally committed to enjoying this life I've been blessed with. I'm a Mom of 3 amazing kids, and I've been married 12 years to the love of my life. Scrapbooking is how I express myself and how I fulfill that artistic calling that won't leave me alone at all hours of the day. I am a designer for a Michigan scrapbook store called Little Scrapbox and I love what I do!! I'm so lucky! Thanks for visiting my blog! Nice to meet you!