Monday, July 14, 2008

Middle of July already???!!!

Where is this summer going?? It's already the middle of July! I have enjoyed this summer so much so far - the weather has been perfect. I've been loving the cooler summer days - as a matter of fact, we're expecting another one of those gorgeous days from my top 10 list today. Windows are open and I'm ready to inhale the breezes. Ahhhhhh...

As I sit here listening to my cockatiels sing me another redundant "Adams Family" tune, I ponder the day today. Today would be a great day to begin my major life overhaul. I think step one will be to eliminate all the negatives in my daily life. Anything that makes me feel or think negatively must go. Then once I am cleared of negative energy, I can move forward into the positive. Yep, sounds like a plan.

Here's a layout I did Friday with photos I took this past Father's Day. Why is it that ice cream always tastes better from the ice cream man?

Photobucket
Supplies: Cardstock (Bazzill), Patterned Paper (Basic Grey), Ribbon (American Crafts, Title (Thickers by American Crafts), Ice cream truck (Meri Meri), Epoxy ice cream cones (Jolee's), Rhinestones (Doodlebug)

The last thing I want to show you guys are these avatars called "Meez" that you can make at photobucket.com (which by the way is where I host all of my photos for FREE and then use them here so they are bigger and brighter) Anyways - you can custom make these little people by picking different eyes, hair, noses, clothing etc... So, I made this one of myself which you have all seen here on my blog:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
And I LOVE animated me cuz I'm flawless and thin and having a great hair day!
Now for those of you that know my friend Bonnie you will see that this one I made for her is pretty darn close - I especially love that she's wearing Crocs cuz Bonnie wears them all the time!! Take a look!
Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Today, I'm going to make one for my friend Deb to use on her blog. Go make one and have fun!!


J
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

1 comment:

Lynn Put said...

Jeni,
Your ice cream page LO is so cute! I love everything about it especially the pictures!

These avatar chicks are too darn funny and what's so weird is that they look just like you guys, LOL!

My Blog List

About Me

My photo
I am totally committed to enjoying this life I've been blessed with. I'm a Mom of 3 amazing kids, and I've been married 12 years to the love of my life. Scrapbooking is how I express myself and how I fulfill that artistic calling that won't leave me alone at all hours of the day. I am a designer for a Michigan scrapbook store called Little Scrapbox and I love what I do!! I'm so lucky! Thanks for visiting my blog! Nice to meet you!