Wednesday, July 9, 2008

If I had a Top Ten list...

If I ever had to come up with a top ten list of things I love in life (cuz you never know when someone will approach you unexpectedly and offer you $5,000 if you have a list in your purse) then I'd have to say off the top of my head this would be it:

1- Breezy summer days around 81 degrees (days just like today) Man - I wish I could bottle them - true bliss.
2- Days when your hair and makeup turn out perfect (definitely NOT today)
3- Animals, especially baby ones!
4- Full belly laughs from my kids - the unrehearsed, unplanned kind that make their face squish all up and sometimes cause milk to fly out their nose.
5- Time with friends who make you laugh until you pee.
6- Unleashed raw creative energy. The kind that puts you in your groove and makes you feel like you're the next Michaelangelo (even if it is only scrapbook paper!)
7- Feeling admired - who doesn't love that feeling?
8- Driving in my car (on a perfect day like the one listed above) with my car just washed and shining, the windows down, and my favorite song blowing my speakers out.
9- Date night with my hubby - which hasn't been in a VERY long time.
10- Dancing - I soooooooo love to dance - especially at Boogie Fever night club!

So that's my list in a quick minute. I honestly have a Top 100 list but who wants to read all that!!??

So what's on your list? Think about it - it's guaranteed to put a huge smile on your face!

Nighty Night!

J

No comments:

My Blog List

About Me

My photo
I am totally committed to enjoying this life I've been blessed with. I'm a Mom of 3 amazing kids, and I've been married 12 years to the love of my life. Scrapbooking is how I express myself and how I fulfill that artistic calling that won't leave me alone at all hours of the day. I am a designer for a Michigan scrapbook store called Little Scrapbox and I love what I do!! I'm so lucky! Thanks for visiting my blog! Nice to meet you!