Monday, July 7, 2008

So, I've been gone a very long time...


I just kinda dumped my blog for awhile and decided to pick it back up. I'm home with the kiddos for the summer and I'm only teaching classes for now. Bella cards are the hottest class for me - I have students coming from Lansing!! Cuh-razy!!! So the card above is just one card from my second series. Today I'm going to lock myself in my scrap room to try and bust out a wedding proof book for one of my next classes. I've been looking forward to designing it for awhile now. I just need to find something to keep the kids busy - otherwise, every other trim of paper I slice I will hear "MMMMMMMMMOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMM! SHE/HE PINCHED ME!!!!" Some days I swear I'm not gonna make it. What do other Moms do with their kids all summer???? I can't afford to be taking them places every day. I'd love some feedback from you guys. You would think that working at home is the greatest thing ever. You don't have to trust your kids with a sitter (let alone the cost of AFFORDING a sitter) but it's actually harder. I cannot work undisturbed. So all you home bound Moms - give me a shout out!

J

4 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW!!!All the way from Lansing! That doesnt surprise me though, with all your creativeness, people should come from EVERYWHERE to learn from you!!!!

Jeni said...

Awww Dawn, you're making me blush!

Lynn Put said...

This is an awesome Bella card, I love the black and pink!

Oh I just lock my kids in the closet when I need to create, Hahahaha........NOT!

I totally understand where your coming from, the only time I usually get to make anything is at nap time or late at night when I'm half a sleep, like right now!

Preppy Mommy said...

I'm so happy you're back!!! Yay, Jeni Barg!

My Blog List

About Me

My photo
I am totally committed to enjoying this life I've been blessed with. I'm a Mom of 3 amazing kids, and I've been married 12 years to the love of my life. Scrapbooking is how I express myself and how I fulfill that artistic calling that won't leave me alone at all hours of the day. I am a designer for a Michigan scrapbook store called Little Scrapbox and I love what I do!! I'm so lucky! Thanks for visiting my blog! Nice to meet you!